Download Admit Card 2019
New Download Exam Notice 2019
UPPSC Vacancy Details
| Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Programmer Grade 1||01||56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Programmer Grade 2||01||9,300- 34,800/-|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019)|
- Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Computer Science Or Bachelor Degree with “O” Level Exam from DOE.
- Typing Speed English : 40 WPM and Hindi : 25 WPM
|21 to 40 years (as on 01.07.1.07.2019)|
|Programmer||BE/ M.Sc./MCA in Computer Science Or B Level Exam Passed From NIELIT.|
|Programmer Grade 1|
- BE/ M.Sc./MCA in Computer Science Or B Level Exam Passed From NIELIT.
- Computer Knowledge of Software Development.
- For More Details Read the Notification
|Programmer Grade 2|
- Bachelor Degree from Recongnized University.
- PG Diploma in Computer Science Or “A” level Exam Certificate from DOE.
- Good Knowledge of Software Development
|Age relaxation As per Rule.|
|For General & OBC||Rs. 225/-||Pay The Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.|
|For SC,ST||Rs. 105/-|
|For PH Candidates||Rs. 25/-|
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application||28 March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||24 April 2019|
|Last Date for Final Submit Form||28 April 2019|
|Exam Date ||15 Sep & 13 Oct 2019|
How to Apply UPPSC Vacancy
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at UPPSC website (https://uppsc.up.nic.in) from . 28 March 2019 to 24 April 2019.|
- Adv. No. : A–1/E-1/2019
- Job Location : Uttar Prade
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview.
Other Related Links