Uranium Corporation of India Limited – UCIL Recruitment – Medical Consultants Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 19 February 2018
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) invites Application for the post of Medical Consultants on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 19 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
UCIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Consultants
- No. of Vacancies : 01 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.1500/- (Per Visit)
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should possess MBBS degree with PG Degree in respective faculty recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Age Limit : As per UCIL rules
Job Location : Jaduguda (Jharkhand)
UCIL Selection Process : Selection will be based Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply UCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with a passport size recent photograph, all original certificates & testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 19.02.2018 at 9:30 A.M.
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.ucil.gov.in/pdf/job/Medical%20Consultants%20through%20walk-in-interview%2019%2002%202018_new.pdf
Other Related Links
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited – UCIL Recruitment – Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teacher & Primary Teacher Vacancy – Walk-in-Written Test 26 February to 03 March 2018
- Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) Recruitment – 393 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 03 May 2018
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English