UPBEB Recruitment – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board – Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017 – Last Date 08 September 2017
UPBEB Job Details :
- Post Name : Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017
Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level) : Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level) : Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equivalent, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG recognised Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per Uttar Pradesh govt rules
Job Location : Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
UPBEB Selection Process : Selection will be based on written examination consists of Paper I & Paper II.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (only Paper I or II) for General/ OBC Candidates, Rs. 200/- (only Paper I or II) for SC/ ST candidates. No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply UPBEB Vacancy : Interested & Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through website upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 25.08.2017 to 08.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08.09.2017
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fees : 11.09.2017
- Last Date to fill remaining Online Application : 13.09.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 15.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/tet_2017/TETMANUAL/2017/TET_Margdarshi_2017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/tet_2017/main.aspx
- UPTET 2017 Admit Card Download
Other Related Links
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited – ONGC Recruitment – 16 Field Duty Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers & Visiting Specialists Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 08 September 2018
- National Highways Authority of India – NHAI Recruitment – 02 Young Professional (Legal) Vacancy – Last Date 13 September 2018
- Click Here For Online Test and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration