South Indian Bank Recruitment – 468 Probationary Clerk Vacancy – Last Date 30 December 2017
South Indian Bank invites application for the post of 468 Probationary Clerk. Apply Online before 30 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
South Indian Bank Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 468 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11765-31540/-
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 26 years (as on 31.12.2017)
- Age of Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (for General Candidates) & Rs. 150/- (for SC/ST Candidates) through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking.
How to Apply South Indian Bank Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 20.12.2017 to 30.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 20.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 30.12.2017
- Date of Examination : January 2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/file/Notification_recruitment_clerks_2017-2018.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careersdetails.aspx?careerid=155
Other Related Links
- South Indian Bank Recruitment – 150 Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy – Last Date 25 May 2018
- Sikkim Public Service Commission – SPSC Recruitment – 15 Revenue Surveyor Vacancy – Last Date 14 June 2018
- Click Here For Online Book for Exam Prepration
- हिंदी भाषा में सरकारी नौकरी की जानकारी के लिए सरकारी रिजल्ट डेली पर जाये