South East Central Railway Recruitment – 305 Trade Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 28 December 2017
Advt. No. : E/PB/R/Rectt./Act App/01
South East Central Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 305 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Discipline Wise Vacancies :
- Mechanic : 18 Posts
- Stenographer : 03 Posts
- Electrician : 50 Posts
- Welder : 92 Posts
- Fitter : 112 Posts
- Machinist : 09 Posts
- Turner : 16 Posts
- Health Sanitary Inspector : 02 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institutes.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates.
Job Location : Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
South East Central Railway Selection Process : Selection will be made on Merit & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
How to Apply South East Central Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 28.11.2017 to 27.12.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://secrr.cbtexam.in/PDFDocs/Act-Eng.pdf
- Apply Online : http://secrr.cbtexam.in/Home/ListofExam.aspx