Sikkim Police Sikkim Police – 342 GD Constable & Constables (Technical) Vacancy – Last Date 28 February 2018
Sikkim Police Job Detail :
- Post Name : GD Constable & Constables (Technical)
- No of Vacancy : 342 Posts (GD – 330 & Technical – 12)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For GD Constable : Minimum class X passed from recognized Board for open candidates as well as for HG candidates.
- For Constables (Technical) : Minimum class XII passed in PCM.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 22 years as on 01.02.2018
Job Location : Sikkim
Selection Process : The candidates are selected through the process of –
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (For Drivers and Followers)
Application Form Fee : Candidates can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police/Special Branch, Tadong, Gangtok and the office of District SSP(North/South/West) on working days till 20th March, 2014 on production of Bank (SBS) Receipt for Rs. 70/- under revenue head 0055-Police-800 other receipts.
How to Apply Sikkim Police Vacancy : Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with Sikkim Subject/ COI, Valid local employment card, caste certificate, Educational qualification certificate/ mark sheet, Birth certificate, NOC, 2 passport size photographs and send to the office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police/Special Branch, Tadong, Gangtok and the office of District SSP (North/ South/ West) on or before 28.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date Of Submission of Application form : 28.02.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://sikkimpolice.nic.in/Archive_Tenders/Tender_Archive_2016_2017/2018_employment.pdf