Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture – RGCA Recruitment – 35 Trainee Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 09 February 2018
RGCA Job Details :
- Post Name : Trainee
- No of Vacancy : 35 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria For RGCA Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline of Science and Aquaculture or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology or Diploma in relevant engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limits : Maximum age limit is 28/32 as on 10.01.2018
Job Location : Kochi (Kerela)
RGCA Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply RGCA Vacancy : Interested candidates may send the application form to the mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08.02.2018 & appear for Interview along with Original & Self attested copies of certificate of educational & qualification at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : As per Notification.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 08.02.2018 at 10:00
- Date of Interview : 09.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.rgca.org.in/placement/Engaging%20of%20Trainees%20-%20Website%20details.pdf
Other Related Links
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture – RGCA Recruitment – 04 Technical Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 10 October 2018
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing – C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment – 29 Graduate Apprentice Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 04 October 2018
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration