Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – NPCIL Recruitment – 16 Medical Officer Vacancy – Last Date 19 April 2018
NPCIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer/D (Specialists)
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts (SC-02,ST-02 OBC-01 & UR- 02)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 85302/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Medical Officer/C (GDMO)
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts (SC-00,ST-01 OBC-03 & UR- 05)
- Pay Scale : Rs.70686/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer (Specialists) : MS/MD from a recognised University or equivalent in the concerned speciality.
- For Medical Officer (GDMO) : MBBS from a recognised University and relevant PG Diploma including DRM or equivalent OR MBBS from a recognised University and one year post qualification experience.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Medical Officer (Specialists) & 35 years for Medical Officer (GDMO) as on 19.04.2018
Job Location : All India
NPCIL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories have to pay Rs.500/- through State Bank
Collect. SC, ST, PwBD, DODPKIA, Ex Servicemen and Female applicants are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply NPCIL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 21.03.2018 to 19.04.2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.03.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.04.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.npcil.nic.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/advt_07mar2018_01.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.npcil.nic.in/content/289_1_Opportunities.aspx
Other Related Links
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited – NPCIL Recruitment – 200 Executive Trainees Vacancy – Last Date 18 April 2018
- Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) – 569 Forest Guard (FG) & Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO) Vacancy – Last Date 8 May 2018
- Click Here For Online Test and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration