Northern Railway Recruitment – 3162 Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 27 January 2018
Advt. No. : RRC/NR/03/2017/Apprentice Act
Northern Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 3162 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI in relevant trades from a recognized institutes.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 27.01.2018
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates.
Job Location : New Delhi
Northern Railway Selection Process : Selection will be made on Merit in both Matriculation & ITI.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
How to Apply Northern Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rrcnr.org on or before 28.12.2017 to 27.01.2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.rrcnr.info/Instructions.aspx
- Apply Online : http://www.rrcnr.info/default.aspx