NIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 – 21 Technical Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancy – Last Date 12 Feburary 2018
Advt. No. : 13/2017
NIT Delhi Job Details :
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Post Name : Technician
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Delhi Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Technical Assistant : First class in B.E/ B.Tech in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institution or First Class in Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record.
- For Technician : 10+2 from a recognised Board & ITI Course of One year of Higher duration in appropriate or metric with at least 60% marks & ITI Course Diploma in Engineering with three years duration in relevant field
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years for Technical Assistant & 27 years for Technician.
CLICK HERE for August First Week Current Affairs
Job Location : Delhi
NIT Delhi Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test, Skill/ Proficiency test and Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (for UR/ OBC Candidates) & Rs. 250/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates ) through Demand Draft in favour of Director NIT, Delhi.
How to Apply NIT Delhi Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopy of all certificates and documents, Category Certificate send to Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, NILERDCAMPUS,Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040 on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Advertisement : 13.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Application form : 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://nitdelhi.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Non-Teaching-Advt-13-2017.pdf
- Download Application Form Link : http://nitdelhi.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Application-Format_Non-Teaching-Recruitment.doc