NER Recruitment – North Eastern Railway – General Departmental Competitive Examination (426 Vacancies) – Last Date 10 February 2017
Advt. No. : NER/RRC/GDCE/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Loco Pilot
- No. of Vacancy : 224 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
- Post Name : Ticket Collector/ Ticket Examiner
- No. of Vacancy : 46 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for North Eastern Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Loco Pilot : Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI Approved by NCVT/SCVT in relevant trade.
- for Ticket Collector/ Ticket Examiner : 12th or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 42 years (as on 01.01.2017)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Computer Based Test.
How to Apply North Eastern Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/ from 25.12.2016 to 10.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1482494955726-GDCE%20Notification%20Eng.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.nergkp.org/index_ner_rrc_gdce_2016.php