Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment – 121 Chargeman Vacancy – Last Date within 21 Days from the Date of Publication of the Advertisement in Employment News Paper
Job Details :
- Post Name : Chargeman (ErstWhile Chargeman II )
- No. of Vacancy : 325 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognised University OR A Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognised University or Board.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
1,50,000 RRB NTPC GroupD Vacancy में से 1,00,000 Selection हम देंगे - अभी ज्वाइन कीजिये
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection based on common written examination & Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through Naval Dockyard website https://jobsuchi.com/godiwada/index.php on or before within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News Paper.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Advertisement : 24 to 30.12.2016
- Starting Date for Online Registration Applications : On the third day of publication in Employment News
- Last Date for Online Registration Applications : 21 days after the last date of publication in Employment News
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10702_797_1617b.pdf
- Apply Online : https://jobsuchi.com/godiwada/index.php