National Research Centre on Camel – NRCC Recruitment – 02 Lower Division Clerk Vacancy – Last Date 01 August 2016
Job Details :
Name of the Posts :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for NRC Camel Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ university. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English & 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years As on 01.08.2016
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of Personal interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs 350/- through Demand Draft in Favour of ICAR Unit-NRCC Payable at Bikaner. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates
How to Apply NRC Camel Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with copies of supporting documents send to The Director, National Research Centre on Camel, P.B No-07 Jorbeer, Bikaner-334001 (Rajasthan) on or before 01.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 01.08.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.nrccamel.res.in/downloads/16_17_LDC.pdf
Other Related Links
- National Research Centre on Camel – NRCC Recruitment – 06 Supervisor Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 28 July 2018
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences – SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment – 495 Sister Gr II (Staff Nurse) Vacancy – Last Date 08 August 2018
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration