National Metallurgical Laboratory – NML Recruitment – 14 Scientist/ Senior Scientist & Technical Officer Vacancy – Last Date 05 February 2018
Advt. No. : 04/2017
NML Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientist/ Senior Scientist
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.85000/- for Scientist & Rs.99000/- for Senior Scientist
- Post Name : Technical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.56000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NML Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Scientist : M.E./M.Tech in relevant Engineering Discipline.
- For Senior Scientist : PhD in relevant Engineering Discipline with experience in relevant fields.
- For Technical Officer : BE./B.Tech or equivalent with 55% marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit 32 year For Scientist, 37 year For Senior Scientist & 30 years for Technical Officer as on 05.02.2018
Job Location : Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
NML Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft Drawn in favour of The Director, CSIR-NML, Jamshedpur payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code- 03329, Jamshedpur. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/Departmental Exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply NML Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.nmlindia.org from 06.01.2018 to 05.02.2018 & Send the printout along with self attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate, DD send to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007 on or before 20.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 20.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://hrg.nmlindia.org/gr42017/Adv/NML%20-%201%20(22.12.2017)%20(1).pdf
- Notice : http://hrg.nmlindia.org/gr42017/Adv/NML%20-%202%20(22.12.2017)%20(2).pdf
- Apply Online : http://hrg.nmlindia.org/gr42017/