National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources – NBFGR Recruitment – Research Associate Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 12 February 2018
Advt. No : 1/31/2018-Admn./IPR Project
NBFGR Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Associate
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.40000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NBFGR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Ph.D. or Professional Master’s degree or Master Degree with NET and 02 years of research experience in Life Science or Technology Management/Intellectual Property Rights/Bioinformatics or related disciplines.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for male and 45 year for female candidate as on 12.02.2018
Job Location : Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
NBFGR Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NBFGR Vacancy : Interested candidate may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Walk-In-Interview : 12.02.2018 at 10.00 Hrs.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.nbfgr.res.in/Document/Vacancy/WalkinInterview_ResearchAssociate_12Feb2018.pdf