National Board of Examinations – NBE Recruitment – 09 Junior Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 90 Days from the date of Publication
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for National Board of Examinations Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any Discipline from recognized University & should be proficient in Computer Applications M.S Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook or equivalent .
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 27 Years
Job Location : New Delhi
NBE Selection Process : Selection will be based on written examination/ trade test/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay application fee of Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD & Rs.200/- for all others (UR/ OBC) through Demand Draft issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at New Delhi. Candidate must write Name, Fathers Name & Mobile number on the back of demand draft.
How to Apply National Board of Examinations Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents send to the Assistant Director (Admn.), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg. (Ring Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 on or before 90 Days from the date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 90 Days from the date of Publication
- Details Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Notification-National-Board-of-Examinations-Jr-Assistant-Posts.pdf
Other Related Links
- National Board of Examinations – NBE Recruitment – 04 Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date 17 September 2018
- Karnataka Public Service Commission – KPSC Recruitment – 24 Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancy – Last Date 09 October 2018
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration