NAAC Recruitment – 24 Assistant Adviser, Junior Semi Professional Assistant & Various Vacancy – Last Date 23 May 2017
Advt. No. : 01/NAAC/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Adviser
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
- Post Name : Junior Semi Professional Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for NAAC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Adviser : Good Academic record with second class master degree in relevant field or its equivalent degree and Doctorate of an Indian or Foreign university with published research work of a high standard. or At-least five years experience in the field of higher education assessment and accreditation.
- For Junior Semi Professional Assistant : Bachelor Degree from a recognized board with 55% marks with one experience in Library/ accounts/ data entry and record maintenance.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is For Assistant Adviser 35 years & For Junior Semi Professional Assistant 25 years
1,50,000 RRB NTPC GroupD Vacancy में से 1,00,000 Selection हम देंगे - अभी ज्वाइन कीजिये
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test and /or Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NAAC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.naac.gov.in from 24.04.2017 to 23.05.2017 till 17.30 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates To Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.05.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Links : http://www.naac.gov.in/docs/Vacancy%20Circular-NEW-APRIL-2017.pdf
- Detail Eligibility Criteria : http://www.naac.gov.in/docs/Vacancy%20Eligibility%20Criteria-new-2017.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.naac.gov.in/recruitments.asp