Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority – MMRDA Recruitment – 18 Deputy Planner Vacancy – Last Date 26 December 2017
MMRDA Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Planner
- No. of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MMRDA Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Planning from recognized university or its equivalent degree And Post Graduate Degree in Urban Planning recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 43 years for reserve category and 38 years for Open Category as on 26.12.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
MMRDA Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- for Open category and Rs.150/- for Reserved category through credit card / debit card or net banking.
How to Apply MMRDA Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in on or before 26.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/documents/10180/11147280/Dy+Planner+Advertisment2..pdf/45015be7-fd2a-4c6f-959d-9914c20f4d52;jsessionid=E50BFC87B9025BE9C659193ABD467674?version=1.0
- Apply Online : https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/administration#