Marine Products Export Development Authority – MPEDA Recruitment – 40 Trainee Analyst & Sample Collector Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 15 to 20 January 2018
MPEDA Job Details :
- Post Name : Trainee Analyst
- No. of Vacancy : 8 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Sample Collector
- No. of Vacancy : 32 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for MPEDA Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Trainee Analyst : M.Sc in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Hydrochemistry / Bio-Analytical Science / Biochemistry / Industrial Biotechnology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university.
- For Sample Collector : Bachelor Degree in Life Science or Fisheries with two wheeler and valid License.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 15.01.2018
Job Location : All India
MPEDA Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply MPEDA Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear of Interview along with signed copy of application submitted online, bio-data/resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Concerned Places.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 15 to 20.10.2017 at 08.30
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://mpeda.gov.in/MPEDA/admin/app/webroot/files/opening/Post_1477136619_1514284499.pdf