KSP Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka State Police – 583 Constable & Police Sub Inspector Vacancy – Last Date 19 March
KSP Job Details :
- Post Name : Special Reserve Police Constable (Men)
- No of Vacancy : 419 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.11600-21000/-
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must be a SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- State Board, SSLC- Equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 25 years for GM, 18 to 27 years for SC,ST,CAT-01,2A,2B,3A & 3B & 18 to 30 years for Tribal as on 19.03.2018
Job Location : Karnataka
KSP Selection Process : The Selection will be based on Written Test & ET,PST.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for GM & OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) & Rs.100/- for SC , ST, CAT-01, through in state bank only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to Apply for KSP Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ksp.gov.in from 28.02.2018 to 19.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 28.02.2018
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : 19.03.2018
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 21.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://srpc18.ksp-online.in/Index.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f