KPCL Recruitment – 19 Assistant Operative (NHK) Vacancy – Last Date 03 November 2017
Advt No. : A1P1C (W-3)/NHK
KPCL Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Operative (Driver)
- No of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8390-22845/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course) License of HMV & 2 years’ experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles in public/ private companies/ Firms.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 03.11.2017
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 18 to 40 years
- For Other Backward Classes : 18 to 38 years
- For General Merit : 18 to 35 years
- For Ex-Serviceman : 18 to 45 years
Job Location : Karnataka
KPCL Selection Process : Selection will be based on merit basis & Practical Tests.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
How to Apply KPCL Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com form 25.10.2017 to 03.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 25.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 03.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 07.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://karnatakapower.com/aod_nhk_english_mod.pdf
- Apply Online : http://karnatakapower.com/Drivers_2017.ASP