Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University – KVAFSU Recruitment 2017 – Assistant, Laboratory Technician & Various Vacancies – Last Date 30 April 2014
KVAFSU Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited from the eligible and qualified candidates in the following Service Personnel posts at Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar
Job Location : Bidar (Karnataka)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Laboratory Technician
- No of Vacancy : 26 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.16000-29600/-
- Post Name : Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000-29600/-
Eligibility Criteria for KVAFSU Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Laboratory Technician : Must possess Degree in Science from a recognized University established by Law in India or equivalent qualification.
- For Assistant : Must possess a degree of a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent qualification.
- Must possess a certificate on computer Application of not less than 6 months duration from the Institutions recognized by Govt. of Karnataka.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
Application Fee :
- For All Other category : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category : Rs.250/-
Candidates should make payment By Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar
How to Apply KVAFSU Vacancy : Filled-in applications together with attested copies of testimonials and prescribed fees should be sent in envelope, superscribing on it, APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______ to “THE REGISTRAR, KVAFSU, P.B. No.6, Nandinagar, Bidar” so as to reach on or before 30.04.2014 at 5.00PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 30.04.2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisment Link : http://www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in/content/downloads/Non%20teaching_Notification_Cor_3_02.04.2014.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in/content/downloads/sp_apli1_2014.pdf