Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment – 04 Skilled Artisan Vacancy – Last Date 14 October 2017
Karnataka Postal Circle Job Details :
- Post Name : Skilled Artisan Grade-III
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Std. Passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Karnataka Postal Circle Selection Process : Selection will be based on Competitive Trade Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through IPO or original receipt for the same amount paid under UCR at any of the post office. the short listed candidates should pay Rs.500/- as Examination fee (for trade test) in the form of IPO or UCR receipt. The candidates belonging to SC/ST and women candidates are exempted from the payment of examination fee.
How to Apply Karnataka Postal Circle Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies, Two copies of recent Pass Port size photograph & IPO OR UCR fee receipt send to Manager, Mail Motor Service, No 4, Basaveswara Raod, Bengaluru-560001 on or before 14.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form : 14.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/Recruitment/MMS_Bengaluru_Mech.pdf
Other Related Links
- NFL – 41 Worker Vacancy – Last Date 20 September 2019
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment – 467 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies – Last Date 24 May 2017
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration