Institute of Physics – IOPB Recruitment – 04 Scientific Project Assistant & Technical Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 26 June 2017
IOPB Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientific Project Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 03 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.21000/- (per month)
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.12000 to 15000/-
Eligibility Criteria for IOPB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Scientific Project Assistant : M.Sc. / M. Phil (physics) with minimum 60% of marks.
- For Technical Assistant : Diploma in Electronics & Communication / Electronic Instrumentation.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 Years for Scientific Project Assistant & 25 to 40 years for Technical Assistant
Job Location : Bhubaneswar (Orissa)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- through Online . No Fee for SC/ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
How to Apply IOPB Vacancy : Interested candidates may Apply in Prescribed Application Form along with all relevant document send to the Director, Institute of Physics, P.O- Sainik School, Bhubaneswar – 751005 or send by email firstname.lastname@example.org. on or before 26.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 26.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.iopb.res.in/job/2017/Advt-%20Project-Alice_May2017-ad.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.iopb.res.in/job/2017/Advt-%20Project-Alice_May2017-form.doc
Other Related Links
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research – CIMFR Recruitment – 42 Project Assistant Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 06 & 07 April 2018
- Government of Karnataka Recruitment – Karnataka Lokayukta – 67 Clerk cum Typist, Dalayat, Steno, Typist Vacancy – Last Date 15 May 2018
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration