Indian School of Mines – ISM Recruitment – 06 Project Fellow/Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 16 February 2018
ISM Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Fellow/Senior Research Fellow
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.28000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria For ISM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Fellow/Senior Research Fellow : B.Tech (with experience)/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.Sc.Tech in Chemical Engg, Chemistry (including Applied Chemistry), Applied Geology, and allied disciplines with requisite experience.
- For Junior Research Fellow : B.Tech in Chemical Engg./M.Sc in a relevant area.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per ISM rules
Job Location : Dhanbad (Jharkhand)
ISM Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ISM Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with self-attested copies of supporting documents with complete bio-data (including Contact no.IE-mail ID/experience) at the time of Interview. candidates before appear for interview apply Online.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 16.02.2018 at 10.00 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.iitism.ac.in/uploads/news_events/admin/Advertisement_Walk-in-Interview_ocr.pdf
- Apply Online : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14BGhK6gZrxtpQoggbA2AvZRCsP6qSSJLHWcGyW3TG10/viewform?edit_requested=true
Other Related Links
- Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts – IGNCA Recruitment – 05 Project Assistant, DEO & Library Attendant Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 16 May 2018
- Indian School of Mines – ISM Recruitment – 02 Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 31 May 2018
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration