ICF Recruitment – 10 Sports Quota Vacancy – Last Date 12 October 2017
ICF Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Clerk/ Junior Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/- (for Level-2) & Rs. 2800/- (For Level-5)
Eligibility Criteria for ICF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree from recognised University or 12th or its equivalent examination or typewriting of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi or ITI/ Act Apprenticeship in relevant engineering trades.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years (as on 01.01.2018)
JOB Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
ICF Selection Process : Selection will be based Game skill, physical fitness, Medical examination and coach’s observations during Trials Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen /Minorities and Economic Backward Classes) through Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA & CAO/ICF payable at Chennai.
How to Apply ICF Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in plain paper along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & one passport size photograph send to Assistant Personal Officer/R, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai-600038 on or before 12.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 12.10.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in//downloadfile_2.jsp?filename=1504934253786-Sports_recruitment_2017_OpenQuota.pdf