IACS Recruitment – 08 Assistant Registrar, Assistant & Various Vacancy – Last Date 17 November 2017
Advt. No : IACS/ADVT/P/10
IACS Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Registrar
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name : Assistant (Office)
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for IACS Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Registrar : Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree.
- For Assistant : Bachelor’s degree with, having good knowledge of English and computer applications and office administration.
- Age Limit : As Per IACS Rules
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
IACS Selection Process : Selection will be based on personal skill test (for screening purpose only) and/or written test; and through Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (for Group ‘A’ posts) & Rs. 500/- (for posts other than Group ‘A’) through demand draft drawn on State Bank of India, in favour of “INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE” payable at Kolkata. SC/ST Candidates are exempted this application fee.
How to Apply IACS Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph send to the Acting Registrar, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032 on or before 17.11.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 17.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://iacs.res.in/technical-position-details.html?id=109
- Download Application form Link : http://iacs.res.in/waterways/admin/ckeditor/ckfinder/userfiles/files/iacsform%281%29.pdf