High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment – 15 Personal Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 09 June 2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4800/-
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree of a University established by Law in
India or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 40 words per minute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 42 years As on 01.07.2017.
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Practical Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- For SC/ST Candidates) through Demand draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital.
How to Apply High Court of Uttarakhand Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all necessary documents & envelope containing
application should be superscriped, “Application for Recruitment of Personal Assistants – 2017”. to Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital on or before 09.06.2017 till 04.30 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 09.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in/files/pdf/advertisement.pdf