High Court Meghalaya Recruitment – 04 Law Clerks Vacancy – Last Date 22 July 2017
Advt. No. : HCM.II/85/2016/2313
Job Details :
- Post Name : Law Clerks
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Meghalaya Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a fresh law graduate having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any University/ College/ Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 33 years as on 01.01.2016
Job Location : Meghalaya
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar General High Court Of Meghalaya Shillong Payable at Shillong.
How to Apply High Court Meghalaya Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in application form along with Relevent document & Demand draft send to The Registrar General, High Court of Meghalaya at Shillong, M.G Road, Pin-973001 on or before 22.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 22.07.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://meghalayahighcourt.nic.in/pdf/R12.pdf
- Rules & Scheme : http://meghalayahighcourt.nic.in/20.pdf
Other Related Links
- Telangana State Public Service Commission – TSPSC Recruitment – 474 Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer/ Assistant Statistical Officer Vacancy – Last Date 02 July 2018 (Extended to 08 July 2018)
- Manipur Public Service Commission – Manipur PSC Recruitment – Dental Surgeon Vacancy – Last Date 15 Jun 2018
- Click Here For Online Book for Exam Prepration
- हिंदी भाषा में सरकारी नौकरी की जानकारी के लिए सरकारी रिजल्ट डेली पर जाये