High Court Calcutta Recruitment – 42 Personal Assistant/Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date 20 March 2018
High Court Calcutta Job Details :
- Post Name : Personal Assistant/Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 42 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7100-37600/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3600/-
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Calcutta Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : West Bengal
High Court Calcutta Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Handwriting Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for Unreserved category and OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC, ST and Physically disabled candidates through Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “ The Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta payable at GPO, Kolkata.
How to Apply High Court Calcutta Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply application form along with self attested supporting documents, three recent pass port size coloured photograph, two self attested (with pin code) envelopes of the size 25c.m. X 11c.m. with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon send to the Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta on or before 20.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/not-695-rg-rec-steno-21022018.pdf
- Download Application form : http://www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/Recruitments/pdf_files/app_format_MSW_16012018.pdf