Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment – 08 Assistant Manager (Hotels) Vacancy – Last Date 29 January 2018
Government of Tamil Nadu Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (Hotels)
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) from the catering Institutes affiliated to NCHMCT.
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2017 (SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs – No age limit)
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for SC/ST and Rs.500/- General
MBC and BC through DD drawn in favour of “Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.,
Chennai 600 002” payable at Chennai.
How to Apply Government of Tamil Nadu Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with testimonials, superscribing the envelope with “Application for the post of Assistant Manager (Trainee) (Hotels) send to The Chairman and Managing Director Tamilnadu Tourism Development Corporation Ltd., Tourism Complex, No.2, Wallajah Road, Chennai-600002 on or before 29.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 29.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.tamilnadutourism.org/pdf/APPLICATIONFORTHEPOSTOFASSISTANTMANAGER.pdf