Government of Kerala Recruitment – National Transportation Planing and Research Centre – 08 Scientist Vacancy – Last Date 09 March 2018
Advt. No. : 7786/GAI/2017/NATPAC
Government of Kerala Details :
- Post Name : Scientist
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Kerala Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Scientist : 1st Class B. Tech and 1st Class M. Tech / M.E. in GeoInformatics/ Environmental Engineering/ Structural Engineering or equivalent or Ph. D in Statistics/ Operations Research/ Economics/ Transportation/ Highway Engineering.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years.
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Government of Kerala Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Government of Kerala Apply : Interested candidates may apply in application along with self attested copies of all certificates send to National Transportation Planing and Research Centre (NATPAC), Sasthra Bhawan, Pattom Palace, P.O., Thiruvananthapuram-695004 on or before 09.03.2018
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 09.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.natpac.kerala.gov.in/images/pdf/9218.pdf
Other Related Links
- Government of Kerala Recruitment – Centre for Management Development – 87 Consultant, Block Coordinator, Project Assistant & Various Vacancy – Last Date 31 October 2018
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Paradip Refinery Recruitment – 130 Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 09 November 2018
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration