Government of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment – 64 Class IV Vacancy – Last Date 27 March 2018
Advt. No. : DCK/ Recruitment/ 01 of 2018
Govt. of J&K Job Details :
- Post Name : Class IV
- No. of Vacancy : 64 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Matriculation & Maximum 10+2 from recognized Board/ University.
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 years to 40 years (as on 01.02.2018)
- Age Relaxation : 02 years for PH Candidates and 03 years SC/ST/ RBA/ OSC Candidates.
Job Location : Kishtwar (Jammu & Kashmir)
Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates ahve to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft from any branch of J&K Bank in favour of Additional of Deputy Commissioner, Kishtwar.
How to Apply Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of qualifications, Experience certificates send to the Chairman, Class IV, Committee, Revenue Department District Kishtwar, Deputy Commissioner Kishtwar, J&K on or before 27.03.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 27.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://kishtwar.nic.in/pdf/recruitment%20of%20class-iv_2018.pdf
Other Related Links
- Government of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment – Horticulture Department, Anantnag – 23 Gardner Vacancy – Last Date 13 June 2018
- IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited – IIDL Recruitment – 02 Assistant Manager Vacancy – Last Date 12 June 2018
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration