East Central Railway Recruitment – 1898 Apprentices Vacancy – Last Date 28 February 2018
Advt. No. : RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018
East Central Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 1898 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Division/Unit Wise Vacancy :
- Danapur division : 626 Posts
- Dhanbad division : 142 Posts
- Mughalsarai division : 844 Posts
- Samastipur division : 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai : 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur : 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 30.01.2018
Job Location : Bihar
East Central Railway Selection Process : Selection will be made on Merit & both Matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
How to Apply East Central Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrcecr.gov.in form 30.01.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.recruitmentweb.org/pdf/Act_App_Notification.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.recruitmentweb.org/Login.aspx#!
Other Related Links
- East Central Railway Recruitment – 1489 Gateman Vacancy – Last Date 26 August 2018
- Steel Authority of India Limited – SAIL Recruitment – 08 Resident House Officers / Registrars / Sr. Registrars Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 05 September 2018
- Click Here For Online Test and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration