DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – 1984 Station Controller, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy – Last Date 12 March
Advt. No. : DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018
DMRC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No of Vacancy : 141 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500/-
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 645 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.14000-26950/-
- Post Name : Maintainer
- No of Vacancy : 1058 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.10170-18500/-
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Manager : GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in relevant branch respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017.
- For Junior Engineer : Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Trade, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Delhi
DMRC Selection Process : For Executive cadre posts, selection methodology will comprise a three stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category.
For Non- Executive posts, selection methodology will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination & for Maintainers posts selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination.
Application Fee : UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking.
How to Apply DMRC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com form 27.01.2018 to 12.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.03.2018
- Date for Submission of Application fee : 01.02.2018 to 12.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://cdn3.digialm.com/per/g21/pub/1891/EForms/ima%202018.pdf
- Apply Online : https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1891/54929/Registration.html