CIRB Recruitment – 08 Young Professional- I & II Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 28 November 2017
CIRB Job Details :
- Post Name : Young Professional-I & II
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- for Young Professional-I & Rs. 15000/- for Young Professional-II
Eligibility Criteria for CIRB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/ Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application Or Graduate in Veterinary Science/ Postgraduate in Agricultural Sciences Or M.Sc./MVSc. in Animal Breeding & Genetics or Animal Science.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 45 years (as on 31.10.2017)
RRB NTPC GroupD Online Study 150000 Vacancy में से 100000 Selection हम देंगे JOIN NOW
Job Location : Hisar (Haryana)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply CIRB Apply : Interested Candidates may appear in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes, Sirsa, Road Hisar.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 28.11.2017 at 10:30 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.cirb.res.in/attachments/195_Walk-In-Interview%20for%20YP-I%20&%20YP-II%20on%20bilateral%20contract%20(On%20Dated%2028.11.2017).pdf
Other Related Links
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes – CIRB Recruitment – 07 Skilled Labour & Semi Skilled Labour Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 14 June 2018
- National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped – NIEPID Recruitment – 08 Vocational Instructor, Principal, MTS & Various Vacancy – Last Date 29 June 2018
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration