Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute – CPPRI Recruitment – 29 Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant & Various Vacancies – Walk-in-Interview 26 to 29 October 2015
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI), Saharanpur invites application for the post of 29 Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant & Various Vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 26 to 29 October 2015.
Job Location : Saharanpur
Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Associate
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for CPPRI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Research Associate : M.Sc. in Micro-biology/ biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry OR B.Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Bio-chemical/ Bio-technology & Six years experience in relative field.
- For Junior Research Fellow : M.Sc. in Cellulose & Paper/ Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Micro-biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ maths/ Statistics or MBA/M.Tech./B.E./ B.Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Information Technology/MCA.
- For Project Assistant : Graduate in Science.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per CPPRI Rules.
How to Apply CPPRI Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for the interview along with Original Certificate, attested copies of all the relevant documents, recent passport size photograph & Experience at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date Of Interview : 26 to 29.10.2015
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.cppri.org.in/gifs/Vacancy.pdf
Other Related Links
- Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute – CPPRI Recruitment – 16 Lower Division Clerk, Scientist Various Vacancy – Last Date within 30 Days of Publication of the Advertisement
- Government of Jharkhand Recruitment – Urban Transport Corporation Limited – 04 Project Manager Vacancy – Last Date 26 April 2018