Central Plantation Crops Research Institute – CPCRI Recruitment – 03 Project Executive Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 11 January 2018
CPCRI Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Executive
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria For CPCRI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. (Agriculture/ Horticulture) with Specialisation in any discipline M.Sc (Agriculture Business Management) or M.Sc Botany/ Plantation Development or equivalent.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 year for Men & 40 years for Women.
Job Location : Kerala
CPCRI Selection Process : The selection will be based on Written test and Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee .
How to Apply CPCRI Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for the Interview along with Bio-Data & Original Certificates in Proof of Age, Caste, Educational qualification & Experience etc at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : ICAR-Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Regional Station, Kayamkulam.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 11.01.2018 at 10:00 AM
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.cpcri.gov.in/images/images/opp/interview%20for%20project%20executives.pdf
Other Related Links
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute – CPCRI Recruitment – Field Assistant Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 12 July 2018
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment – 15 Assistant Professors Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 08 July 2018
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration