Canara Bank Recruitment – 450 Probationary Officer Vacancy – Last Date 31 January 2018
Advt. No. : CB/RP/2/2017
Canara Bank Job Details :
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 450 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 23700-42020/-
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government..
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy layer) candidates 3 years & Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates 5 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.708/- (Rs.118/- for SC/ST/PWBD) through online bny using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking .
How To Apply Canara Bank Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.canarabank.com from 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.01.2018
- Date of Online Test (Tentative) : 04.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Links : http://www.canarabank.com/media/6524/rp-2-2017-web-advertisement-english-08012018.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/canpojmjan18/