Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited – BVFCL Recruitment – Chief Engineer (Electrical) Vacancy – Last Date within 21 Days of Publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News
Advt. No. : HR/12/2016/05
Job Details :
- Post Name : Chief Engineer (Electrical)
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17500-22300/-
Eligibility Criteria for BVFCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 14 years post qualification Executive experience in line in a PSU/ large Private sector.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 52 years (as on 01.01.2017)
CLICK HERE for August First Week Current Affairs
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Job Location : Dibrugarh (Assam)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General and OBC category Rs.200/- through Bank draft drawn in favour of BVFC Limited, Namrup, payable at SBI/UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam-786623. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply BVFCL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials regarding age, qualification, experience, caste for SC/ST & valid non creamy layer certificate for OBC, PH certificate for physically challenged candidate from Competent Authority, two recent passport size colour photographs and Bank draft send to The Chief Personnel Officer, BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin-786623 within 21 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : within 21 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://bvfcl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Advt.-of-CE-_Elect._-2016.pdf