Air India Recruitment – 98 Handyman Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 27 January 2018
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) invites Application for the post of 98 Handyman. Walk-in-Interview 27 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Air India Job Details :
- Post Name : Handyman
- No. of Vacancy : 98 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16080/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Must have minimum experience of six months at Chennai Airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of Terminal Functions, Ramp Functions like Baggage/ Cargo/ Loading/ Unloading and Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency. The candidate should hold a valid AEP.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years (as on 01.01.2018)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates & 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Air India Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening/ Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD., payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Original certificates & Self attested copies of the testimonials/certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Government Higher Secondary School, Ashok Nagar, Chennai-600083 (Near Ashok Pillar).
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 27.01.2018 at 09:00 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/555_1_HANDYMAN-MAA-ADVT.pdf