21 January 2018
JK Police Recruitment – Jammu & Kashmir – 40 Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication) Vacancies – Starting Date Second Week of January 2017
- 40 Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication) Vacancies – Starting Date Second Week of January 2017
- Result Admit Card Answer Key
JK Police Recruitment 2017
Jammu & Kashmir Police invites applications for the post of 40 Sub-Inspector in Telecommunication Wing of J&K Police. Apply before 30 days after the activation of link which will be notified separately in the second week of January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub-Inspector in (Telecommunication)
- No of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4240/-
Eligibility Criteria for JK Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate, from a recognized University in any of the following streams:- Electronics & Communication Engineering OR Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering OR Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limits : 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2016
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, physical endurance test, physical standard test & Viva-Voce/Personality Assessment test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to Pay Rs. 300/- through online or use the services of Common Service Centers & in case of non availability of online payment facility, deposit through Bank Challan.
How to Apply JK Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website http://www.jkpolice.gov.in from the second week of January 2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : the second week of January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : Not Specified
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/notifications/Adv_SI_Tel_Dec2016.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/notifications/recruitment-notices.htm
- Admit Card – Sub Inspector (Telecom)/ Armed & Executive PET/PST