CBSE – Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) 2018 Online Form – Last Date 01 January
Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) 2018 Online Form
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites online application for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced) in various programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in Engineering, Science and Architecture in all the IITs. Those Candidates are Interested to the JEE (Main) 2018 and Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online Form. The JEE (Main) 2018 is organized by CBSE.
Programs Detail :
- All other undergraduate courses (B.E. /B. Tech.)
- B.Arch/B. Planning (At Institutions other than IITs)
Mode of Examination : The Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.) of JEE(Main)will be conducted in two separate modes i.e. Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode and Online (Computer Based Examination) mode. The Paper-2 (B. Arch./B. Planning.) of JEE (Main) will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode. A candidate will opt for either Pen and Paper Based or Computer Based examination modes for Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) only.
Schedule of Examination :
Offline examination (Pen and Paper Based Examination) : for Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.)and Paper 2 (B.Arch./B. Planning.)
- Date of Examination : 08.04.2018
- Paper : Paper 1 (B.E./B. Tech.) & Paper 2 (B. Arch./B. Planning
- Subjects : Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics & Mathematics –Part I Aptitude Test –Part II & Drawing Test –Part III
- Timings : 09.30-12.30 Hours(IST) & 1400-1700 Hours(IST)
- Duration : 3 Hours
Online examination (Computer Based Examination) : for Paper 1 (B. E./B. Tech.)Only
- Date of Examination : 15/04/2018 (Sunday) 16/04/2018 (Monday)
- Paper : Paper 1 (B.E./B. Tech.)
- Subjects : Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Timings : 1st shift 0930-1230 Hours (IST) & 2nd shift 1400-1700 Hours (IST)
- Duration : 3 Hours
Eligibility Criteria :
- Date of Birth : Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1993 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who are born on or after October 01, 1988 are eligible.
- Year of Appearance in Qualifying Examination (QE) : Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2016 or 2017; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2018 are eligible to appear in JEE(Main)- 2018.
- Number of Attempts : The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at JEE (Main) shall be limited to 03 (three).
- For B.E/B.TECH : Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- For B.ARCH./B.PLANNING : Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics.
Examination Fee :
Important Date :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.01.2018
- Date of Written Exam (Pen & Paper Based Examination) : 08 April 2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination : 15 & 16 April 2018
- Date of Availability of Admit Card for JEE (Main) : 2nd week of March 2018
Important Links :
- Download Information Brochure : https://jeemain.nic.in/WebInfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=80&iii=Y
- Apply Online : https://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx
- Official Website : https://jeemain.nic.in/WebInfo/Public/View.aspx?page=77
Other Related Links
- MILKFED Recruitment – 03 Deputy Manager (Management Trainees) Vacancy – Last Date 05 December
- MAPIT Recruitment – 06 Desktop Developer, Database Administrator & Various Vacancy – Last Date 13 December @ mapit.gov.in
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English