Junagadh Agricultural University – JAU Recruitment 2017 – 141 Registrar, Professor & Various Vacancies – Last Date 18 January 2015
JAU Recruitment 2017
Applications were invited through advertisement published For the 141 various post of Registrar, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Programme Coordinator & Subject Metter Specialist in following, apply before 18/01/2015.
Advertisement No : 02 /2014
Job Location : Junagadh (Gujarat)
Job Details :
Name & Number Of Posts :
- Registrar : 01 Post
- Professor : 20 Posts
- Associate Professor : 72 Posts
- Assistant Professor : 34 Posts
- Programme Coordinator : 06 Posts
- Subject Metter Specialist : 08 Posts
Post Name : Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.10000/-
Eligibility Criteria for JAU Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university / college, and / or experience in research at the University / National level institutions / industries, including experience of guiding candidates forresearch at doctoral level.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 55 Years
Application Fee : Processing fee for general candidate is Rs.1000/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/SEBC/PH. candidate of Gujarat State. The details of educational qualifications, experience, age etc. should be obtained from website www.jau.in.
How to Apply JAU Vacancy : Interested candiades may apply Online through the website http://jau.ojas.sauguj.in, after applying se the hard copy of the application supported with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications and experience should reach to the Registrar, Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh-362001 (Gujarat) before Dt.19/01/2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Payment of processing fee either through internet banking or through cash in any branch of State Bank of India : 18/12/2014 to 17/01/2015
- Starting Date of online Application Form : 19/12/2014
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form : 18/01/2015
- Last date of submission of hard copy of online application form : 19/01/2015
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.jau.in/attachments/Advt/JAUAdvt022014/JAU_Advt_02-2014.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://www.onlinesbi.com