IPC Recruitment – 14 Pharmacovigilance Associate Vacancy – Last Date 28 November @ ipc.nic.in
IPC Recruitment 2017
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission invites Applications for the post of 14 Pharmacovigilance Associate. Apply Before 28 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IPC Job Details :
- Post Name : Pharmacovigilance Associate
- No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for IPC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Pharm. D / M. Pharm/ BDS /MBBS from a recognized,University Or candidate with Post Graduate degree in the relevant field having one year experience in Pharmacovigilance/ Pharmacovigilance Programme of India.
- Age Limit : As per IPC Rules.
Job Location : Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
IPC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply IPC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application Form along with self attested documents in support of the claims of qualifications, experience send to The Secretary-cum-Scientific Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad- 201 002 on or before 28.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 28.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://ipc.nic.in/showfile.asp?lid=858&EncHid=
- Download Application Form : www.ipc.gov.in
Other Related Links
- FSI Dehradun Recruitment – 19 Technical Associates Vacancy – Last Date 08 December @ fsi.org.in
- North Western Railway Recruitment – 1164 Act Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 29 November
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English