Indian Institute of Advanced Study – IIAS Recruitment 2017 – Section Officers Vacancy – Last Date 45 Days From the date of Publication
IIAS Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Advanced Study invites applications for the post of Section Officers . Apply Before 45 Days From the date of Publication.
Job Location : Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Section Officers
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for IIAS Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with at least 8 years experience as an Assistant in a Government, semi Government organisation or a Public Sector Undertaking.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years
Application Fee : Damand Draft of Rs.400 in favour of The Secretary, IIAS, Shimla Payable at Shimla.
How to Apply IIAS Vacancy : Interested candidates may Apply In Prescribed application form along with required documents send to the Secretary, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla – 171 005 (Himachal Pradesh) on or before 45 Days From the date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Publication in Employment News : 18 to 24.10.2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 45 Days From the date of Publication
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://iias.org/Advertisement-SO.pdf
Other Related Links
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) – Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Syllabus, Pattern & Eligibility Criteria
- National Centre for Agricultural Economics and Policy Research – NCAP Recruitment 2017 – Openings Research Associate Vacancy
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English