21 January 2018
IGIDR Recruitment – Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research – 02 Library Assistant Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 17 July 2017
IGIDR Recruitment 2017
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Mumbai invites Application for the post of 02 Library Assistant / Trainee on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 17 July 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IGIDR Job Details :
- Post Name : Library Assistant / Trainee
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000/- (Per month)
Eligible Criteria for IGIDR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.L.I.Sc (with 55% marks and above) with good knowledge of cataloging, MS-Office and Reference Sources.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per IGIDR rules
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
IGIDR Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply IGIDR Vacancy : Interested candidates may Appear for Interview along with latest resume
mentioning two references. Also, they are required to bring all the original testimonials (starting
from 10th standard till latest) with a set of photocopy at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : IGIDR, (Admin. Conference)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Interview : 17.07.2017 at 02.00 PM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.igidr.ac.in/newspdf/Advtlib2017.pdf
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App