Indo-German Development Cooperation – IGDC Tripura Recruitment 2017 – 05 Field Coordinator Vacancy – Last Date 06 August 2014
IGDC Tripura Recruitment 2017
Indo-German Development Cooperation (IGDC) Project, Tripura invites Application for the post of 05 Field Coordinator on temporary contractual basis. Apply before 06 August 2014.
Job Location : Tripura
Job Details :
- Post Name : Field Coordinator
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for IGDC Tripura Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in Social Science/ MSW/ MBA from recognised institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per IGDC rules.
How to Apply IGDC Tripura Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply on plain paper along with detailed bio-data and attested photocopies of all original documents in support of age, educational qualification, Nationality, experience, residence and 2 copies recent passport size photographs send by post/ hand/ Email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the office of the Project Management Authority, indo-German Development Cooperation Project, Tripura, Aranya Bhawan, Pt. Nehru Complex, Gurkhabasti, Kunjaban-799006 on or before 06.08.2014.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 06.08.2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://forest.tripura.gov.in/advertisement26-07-2014.pdf