ICCR Recruitment – The Indian Council for Cultural Relations – 05 Senior Stenographers & Junior Stenographers Vacancy – Last Date 15 September 2017
ICCR Recruitment 2017
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Invites applications for the post of 05 Senior Stenographers & Junior Stenographers. Apply before 15 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ICCR Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Stenographers
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Post Name : Junior Stenographers
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Stenographers : Degree for recognised University or Diploma Certificates course from recognised University/ Institute Computer Application or Dictation @ 100 wpm and transcription 60 minutes in (English) only on Computer.
- For Junior Stenographers : 12th Pass from recognised University or Diploma Certificates course from recognised University/ Institute Computer Application or Dictation @ 80 wpm and transcription 50 minutes in (English) only on Computer.
- Age Limit : Maximum and Maximum age limit is 30 years for Senior Stenographers and 18 to 27 years for Junior Stenographers.
Job Location : New Delhi
ICCR Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ICCR Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-certified certificates in support of age, educational qualifications and experience & latest passport size photograph send to Dy. Director (NK), the Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Azad Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002 on or before 15.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15.09.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://iccr.gov.in/sites/default/files/announcement_pdfs/add%20sr%20steno.pdf