Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development – IBSD Recruitment 2017 – 03 Scientist & Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date 08 December 2016
IBSD Recruitment 2017
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Invites the Application for the post of 03 Scientist & Stenographer. Apply before 08 December 2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientist-C
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for IBSD Recruitment :
- Education Qualification :
- For Scientist-C : Candidate should have 1st class M.Sc./M.S. in Botany/Zoology/Environmental Biology/Microbiology/Industrial Microbiology/Agricultural Microbiology or equivalent with at least five years research experience or Ph.D. in above research area with at least four years research experience in the relevant field.
- For Stenographer : Candidate should have Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce with shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m., computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. and knowledge of MS Word is essential.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Scientist-C : 45 year
- For Stenographer : 18 to 30 years
Job Location : Imphal (Manipur)
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favor of Director, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development, Imphal SC/ST/PH Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply IBSD Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed Application form along with 3 copies of latest CV, self-attested copies of all mark sheets, caste certificate, experience certificates & Demand Draft send to Director, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development, Takyelpat Institutional Area, Imphal-795001, Manipur on or before 08.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 08.12.2016
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement & Application Link : http://ibsd.gov.in/imageupload/ad_05-2016-scientist-c.pdf